Ideally located just 20 kms away from downtown Bordeaux and the most prestigious Saint-Emilion estates, our 5 guestrooms, beautifully designed in 2014 in some outbuildings of character, will be an ideal stop to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Bordeaux countryside. Jacuzzi and sauna, in panorama on the vineyard, will strengthen this feeling of relaxation and well-being.
These modern rooms were built in the outbuildings of the castle which once housed the old wine cellars and living places of the wine workers.
Each room has a private bathroom with separate toilet, satellite TV, wifi internet access, kettle, air conditioning, etc… The suite also offers a seating area and a large bathroom with shower and bath. In front of each room, you will enjoy a private terrace with garden furniture.
Depending on the seasons and weather, breakfasts will be served in the dining room or on the terrace.
Note that one room is accessible to people with reduced mobility and for families some rooms are connected. The baby kit (bed, high chair, bottle warmer) is available on site. Small Plus: A Jacuzzi and sauna panorama on the vineyard are accessible until 22:00 free during your stay.
- Free access to the jacuzzi and sauna
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Snacking & drinks possibilities
- Reading room available
- Possibility of tasting and direct purchase our wines
- 1 room accessible to disabled people
- Private terraces with garden furniture
- Tasting wines and direct purchase of the property
- Two 18 holes golf courses within 5 km radius
- Bordeaux and Saint-Emilion just 20 km away
- Horse riding : 5 km
- Arcachon : 60 km
- Walks in our vineyards
- Several hiking trails nearby